Many people need a little help with their job search. The PCC Employment Support Group in Pennington, NJ was started in June 2011. We decided to launch a community outreach event to benefit the New Jersey and Pennsylvania job seeking community.
We hope that our PCC Employment Outreach Event (EOE) becomes an annual event.
PCC EOE features keynote speech “Seven Ways to Stay Motivated” by nationally-known author and business coach Sandy Schussel and additional career-building, skills-training, and getting-employed conference presentation topics that include:
- Should I just start my own business? by Sandy Schussel
- LinkedIn Training: Improve your profile on the world’s largest business network by Barrie Byron (me!)
- Technology, social networking, and business trends impact on skill set needs by Jim Klinck
- Managing your money in challenging times by Martin Hopkins
- I am not your friend: interviewing communication skills from HR perspective by Marianne Grady
- How many chances do you get to make a first impression? by Jack Levitt
Lunch, entertainment, skits, live music, and door prizes are provided by Princeton Community Church (PCC) to registered participants. We aim to motivate, inspire, teach, and share our skils.
- 8:00 a.m. Registration opens: networking, coffee, donuts
- 8:30 a.m. Opening session and keynote speech
- 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. Conference sessions
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch by Hopewell Bistro
- 12:30 p.m. Closing session with skit, music, and door prizes
- All day: support, advice, community, skills building
Registration required at http://pcceoe.eventbrite.com/. See you there!?